PTC are looking for a Structured Cabling Designer / Estimator to work in our busy Estimating team.
- To respond to tenders and produce quality proposals along with accurate costs.
- Conduct site visits in order to ascertain installation scope, develop time and material summaries and associated solution design details to enable accurately priced quotations to be produced.
- Work closely with the sales team throughout all stages of the bid process and provide technical input to the Operations Teams as required.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrative structured cabling survey, design & estimating experience.
- Product knowledge of solutions from leading vendors.
- Estimating or Design experience Office and large scale Residential Development environments.
- Current structured cabling technology and standards knowledge.
- Ability to design and specify related active hardware and or wireless solutions to complement our solution portfolio would be advantageous.
- Good telephone manner and excellent Customer facing abilities
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- RCDD (BICSI) or CNIDP (CNet) design accreditation desirable
- Manufacturer design accreditation
Location is flexible but the work will involve regular visits to our London Office.
In return PTC offer a competitive package and training program commensurate with experience
WE HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS