PTC Systems Data Privacy Notice
PTC Systems Ltd is committed to protecting & respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that your provide us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal Data
Personal Data – The GDPR applied to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. (As explained in GDPR). For example Name, email address, contact number, job title & company address.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means., such a collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaption or alternation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third Party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processesor, are authoirsed to process peronsal data.
- The Purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending Company correspondence
- The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal Data: Name, email address, contact number, job title & company address.
- Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
- Consent of data subject
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligation.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with employees of PTC Systems Ltd.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, for a period of 6 years in order to meet legal requirements. Examples include: in case of any legal claims/complaints, for safeguarding purposes etc.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, your have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing any time ( Where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data)
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on the consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy of processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed of further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public, interest/ exercise of official authority). Direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific. Historical research and statistic.
- Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting our the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
- How to make a complaint