With the relocation of approximately 1500 FT staff from Southwark Bridge, London to Bracken House, 10 Cannon Street, London. This fit-out of a 1950s Grade II listed building will service approximately 1,500 desk positions and cover a total floor area of 200,000 sq ft (18,500 m2).
The building is situated over 10 floors including two basement levels, lower ground, ground, Level 1 to 5, and roof level. With a single main computer room and secondary equipment rooms located throughout the higher floors.
PTC were employed to supply and install a pre-terminated Brand-Rex 10GPlus Category 6A and OM4 fibre compliant solution throughout the building consisting of :
- Approx 9000 Cat6A F/FTP Outlets
- Approx 7000 Cat6A F/FTP Cabinet –Frame Links; Harness, Backbone and Panel to Panel
- Approx 100 OM4 Multimode Fibre Links – Backbone, Broadcast
- 20 Cannon Technologies Patch Frames
- 50 Cannon Technologies Cabinets and Austin Hughes PDUs