Training and quality have been hallmarks of the PTC way for a long time.
To further and continue with our commitment to quality nd service PTC are investing in ensuring that all our supervisors have the current Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) accreditation.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. The comprehensive training scheme highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course our supervisors will have a detailed understanding of:
- Health and Safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Enable to monitoring site activities effectively
- To ensure timely intervention when bad practice is identified
The Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
This shows our ongoing commitment to all of our staff, partners and customers.
See the PTC accrediations page for the latest updates on Environmental, Quality and Training certifications.