PTC are looking for an enthusiastic and technically minded Junior CAD Engineer/Technician to join our dynamic and growing major projects team based in central London.
Working in our busy project office in central London you will work under the design manger providing support to the project managers to produce detailed layout drawings, schematics and cabinet/frame elevations and other adhoc 2D drawings associated with our core business areas encompassing copper and fibre structured cabling and its components.
Experience & skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D drafting software.
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good levels of written and verbal communication.
- A desire to learn in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet often tight deadlines
Advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of Autocad 3D.
- Knowledge of construction BIM requirements.
- Knowledge of structured cabling installation standards
Must have a high attention to detail, highly organised and able to manage own time/workload efficiently, Pro-active and self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS