PTC are looking for an enthusiastic and technically minded trainee IT structured cabling designer/ estimator to join our dynamic and growing projects team based in central London.
Working in our busy project office in central London you will work under the Design and Estimating Manager providing support to produce quotes and tender responses for current jobs we are tendering.
- Reviewing a variety of information (specifications/ technical drawings) to prepare accurate estimates/ quotes
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain the best pricing
- Preparing quotations and tender returns
- Assisting with pricing variations for jobs already in process
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A desire to learn in a fast moving environment
- Be able to manage work load and prioritise task
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous work experience in the structured cabling industry
- Previous estimating experience either through work experience or education
- Experience of using AutoCAD LT for 2D drawings
Must have a high attention to detail, highly organised and able to manage own time/workload efficiently, Pro-active and self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Trainee IT Structured Cabling Designer/ Estimator’
WE HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS